Return, Refund or Replacement Policy
1 Wines are a perishable product and some Wines may deteriorate over time or if not stored under correct conditions. Whilst we take reasonable care when sourcing Wines, our suppliers are responsible for exercising quality control over the Wines and we do not independently test, examine or inspect individual Wines. Accordingly, please note that we do not accept liability for Wines over HK$500 per bottle and/or more than 5 years old.
2 If a Wine is corked or defective, please contact our customer hotline +852 3460-4752 immediately on becoming aware of the defect. The Company may at its absolute option, provide a refund or replace the defective Wine, provided that the following conditions are satisfied:
- the defect is caused by the Company or by the supplier or producer and if by the latter, the Company successfully claims the same against the supplier and/or the producer;
- you notify us within 1 day (24 hours) after such bottle is opened, and return the bottle to us with at least two-thirds of the Wine left inside so we can verify its quality;
- you provide to us a valid original receipt for the Wine;
- you purchased such Wine from us within the last 12 months and you are able to show that the Wine was stored appropriately during that period and has not passed its optimum drinking time; and
- such Wine must be below HK$500 per bottle and be less than 5 years old.
3 If you require us to collect Goods, a charge of HK$200 will be payable. This charge is refunded if the Wine is found to be defective and a refund or replacement is offered in accordance with Clause 2.
4 The Company will inspect any alleged defective Goods in good faith but the Company’s decision will be final. If Goods are found to be defective, the Company may at its absolute option, provide a refund or replace the defective Goods. Refunds (if any) will be credited into Customer's credit card account within 4 weeks upon confirmation without interest and net of bank charges and fees.
5 No returns shall be permitted for glassware or accessories after the Customer or its authorised representative has acknowledged receipt of the Goods.