Grape / Blend / Alcohol
- 1: Pour some Mezcal in a wide-rim glass and notice the pearly bubbles from on the surface immediately after.
- 2: Rub a drop of Mezcal between your hands, wait until the spirit evaporates, there should be an unmistakable scent of cooked agave afterwards.
- 3: Smell the drink in order to identify its various aromas, after the first smell, you can more easily perceive the drink's notes.
- 4: Take a small sip of Mezcal, keep it in your mouth softly rinsing it. As you do that, let its vapours come out through the nose, it will leave a woody scent on the palate.
- 5: Finally take a sip, the flavours and scents that come back up from the stomach are the finest and richest of Mezcal. Its soft, fruity taste can be now fully perceived.
“ Under the law of Hong Kong, intoxicating liquor must not be sold or supplied to a minor in the course of business.”